My client is a large financial services company based in Melbourne CBD. The collaborative culture embraces innovation, new ideas and hard work while maintaining a good work / life balance.
About The Role
Your role is to deliver outstanding mobile products that will enhance the customer experience and resolve business problems. You’ll assist in leading a new project focused on financial wellbeing.
You'll have delivered mobile products in an enterprise Product Owner role. You’ll have experience in building project and delivering customer outcomes in corporate environments. You will be largely autonomous and independent, as long as the right quality, cost and time commitments are being met. It is a collaborative environment, and the expectation is to work strongly as a team.
You will represent the voice of the customer, implementing the vision and roadmap and translating the strategy into executable solutions. You will have strong business acumen, and a grounding in the technical aspects of the role. At this level you will be expected to inspire and mentor others in the team, and collaborate with key stakeholders.
Ideally you will be available to start ASAP, but they are able to wait for the right candidate.
- Work collaboratively to execute the vision of mobile products, including defining the product roadmap via industry / technology trends to create appropriate value propositions
- Prioritise and maintain Product Backlog and work closely with agile teams to define what needs to be built in the form of initiatives, features and user stories
- Work closely and in collaboration with key internal stakeholders (such as CX/UX, Change, Product, Project teams etc.) and technology teams to deliver the digital roadmap.
- Enable delivery through responding to key questions, making decisions, reviewing work items
- Agree the customer and commercial outcomes to be delivered
- Proactively manage risk, meeting all policy and compliance requirements
- Ensure all features delivered are of a high standard & in-line with business direction
- Proven experience working within a high performing and collaborative agile team
- Mobile Product Owner experience within enterprise
- Exceptional business acumen and the ability to deliver value through well understood and articulated requirements.
- Experience contributing to platform / product strategy & demonstrated ability to provide input to strategic planning and business case development
- Have a customer focus with the ability to add value at all phases of the lifecycle.
- Excellent communication, influencing skills and a collaborative nature
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- Flexible, supportive working environment
- Collaborative team
- Good work / life balance
- Regular team building events
- Ongoing training and support
Click apply now or email Joanna.email@example.com with your resume and cover letter