Full service digital agency that is leading the way in innovation, agile project management and creative digital solutions. Working only with big, creative brands and clients, their portfolio of accounts would get anyone excited!
As the Program Manager you will be responsible for the the direction and management of a group of projects across a client group through designated project management teams and the point of escalation for all delivery matters across assigned program. Ensuring that these projects are delivered on time, on budget, to a high level of quality. You will nurture selected client relationships with the express aim of becoming a trusted advisor/partner. As one of the leadership members across an account group, you will help to shape the business strategy for that account group whilst sharing the revenue, margin and product goals.
- Plan, implement, and maintain program initiatives
- Provide qualified guidance/consultation to Client Services and Project Management inform and demonstrate best practice
- Ensure clients and project teams are satisfied with project delivery process.
- Monitor project costs and timeframes against budgets and milestones, proactively managing exceptions to ensure delivery to quality and plan.
- Work with Project Managers to identify, manage and mitigate project risks and issues, ensuring effective mitigation and risk strategies are fed back to the Delivery team.
- Extensive program management experience, preferably in a digital agency environment executing both marketing and technical components of a solution
- Strong CX experience
- Previous experience working for Education sector (advantageous)
- Organized, professional, proactive, clear & concise communication style, simple language & high cultural awareness.
- In depth knowledge of project management tools, best practices and processes.
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established, technically forward thinking agency, in a fast paced environment.
- Training Allowance
- Active Social Club Calendar - including a Ski Trip in August
- Good Return to Work Policy
- Weekly Friday Drinks