If you are an exceptional Project Manager with strong experience managing project scoping and prioritization, planning, resource management, execution oversight, and communications, then this is the perfect role for you!
Who are they...
World's largest search engine that has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
12 Months FT Contract Maternity Leave Cover.
You’ll partner with product managers and engineering leaders within the Australia team to scope and deliver software projects with consistently high quality and on-time delivery.
You’ll be working across multiple projects for the company’s most widely-used products, assisting over a billion users to navigate and explore their world, wherever they are.
You're a highly motivated professional with demonstrated project management, organizational, and communication experience and build positive working relationships with external partners, vendors and colleagues at all organizational levels.
What will be the key responsibilities…
- Establish work breakdowns for development of software features and components
- Develop and executing project plans
- Communicate project status
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration
- Secure resources (tech, material, etc..) that teams need to successfully complete projects
- Ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communication or business
- 5-7 years’ experience in project or program management – exp working for software companies a big plus
- Conversant with consumer software or enterprise software/tech deployment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal / relationship management skills
- Attention to detail and a knack for creating new processes that scale
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee’s personal and professional worth. You'll also be working side by side with some of the best known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.