This is a great opportunity for an established Programmatic Manager who's familiar with landscape, tools and very strong on client relations, to step up into an Account Director role and own and be accountable for campaign delivery and optimization; effectively manage campaign budgets, provide thoughtful insights and analysis and deliver against core business objectives.
This role reports into the National Head of Performance and has 5 direct reports and works across some really great clients and budgets.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of clients delivering best-in-class client service and delivering campaign outcomes.
- Ownership and accountability for campaign delivery and optimization; managing campaign budgets effectively, providing thoughtful insights and analysis, exceeding your campaign goals, delivering against core business objectives and providing clear reporting.
- Understand the goals and success metrics, marketing, seasonality, USP’s, product set and competitors of all of your clients, and transform this information into marketing leading programmatic campaigns.
- Analyse ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals.
- Look for new media partner opportunities, as well as identifying opportunities with agency’s current media partners to enable the best outcomes for our clients.
- Be on top of technologies and engage publishers and ad tech support teams with guidance and support from your manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, statistics, science, marketing or communications related discipline.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in setting up & managing programmatic and display campaigns.
- Experience working in a digital agency, or a publisher/agency/client-side trading desk is highly desirable.
- Extensive understanding of the programmatic industry and the technology landscape.
- A technical and operational knowledge of the programmatic eco-system, as well as some of the major DSPs and SSPs in the Australian market (Videology, DBM, AppNexus, MediaMath, The Trade Desk, AOL).
- A strong understanding of performance marketing, ROI and ability to drive efficiency, as well as analysing data and delivering insights.
- A solid understanding of conversion tracking and ad serving technologies, tracking set up, the workflow and troubleshooting.
What’s in it for you…
- Greater influence in your client’s digital plans and more control over their accounts
- Work closely with the National Head of Performance on Digital strategy and New Biz