If you are an experienced AM looking for your next challenge, then this is the role for you.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of campaigns for key clients. You will work along side a collaborative team of Account Managers and Directors who will help exceed client expectations with a multi channel strategy. Working in a team who are experts in search & programmatic; display, social, mobile and video campaigns you will be given the opportunity to work across all channels and develop your skills more broadly across digital.
- Responsible for managing programmatic campaigns to meet client objectives and drive maximum return on investment.
- Implement new campaign builds, account optimisation, ad trafficking, and tracking processes across different technologies.
- Liaise with the wider team on campaign performance and report back results providing data driven insights.
- Assist in taking briefs and respond providing expertise on how programmatic display and social can be used to achieve campaign objectives.
- Participating in client WIPs and liaising with a wide range of team members to deliver on key projects.
- Get involved in planning and presenting Quarterly reviews to highlight media results and strategy.
Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years experience (minimum) managing campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Ad Exchanges, and Facebook.
- Strong understanding of the media buying landscape, particularly in relation to programmatic technology.
- Ability to learn quickly and work collaboratively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including advanced Excel skills.
- Maintain attention to detail while working in a fast paced bustling environment.
- Knowledge of third party ad serving platforms a bonus, e.g. Doubleclick Campaign Manager.
Apply now or contact me directly for further information: Melissa Trousselot 03 8637 7306 email@example.com