Are you an established trader or campaign manager looking to step up into a Programmatic Account Manager role for a newly created Programmatic subsidiary within a reputed Global Media Agency in Sydney!
About the role
This is a great opportunity for an established trader or campaign manager who's familiar with landscape, tools and very strong on client relations, to step up into an Account Manager role and own and be accountable for campaign delivery and optimization; effectively manage campaign budgets, provide thoughtful insights and analysis and deliver against core business objectives.
This role reports into the Head of Programmatic and has one direct report and works across some really great clients and budgets.
About the agency
The new entity is the world's most powerful collection of data, technology, and expertise enabling global audience addressability and accountability across all media, combining the data and technology team members and toolkit from the Global agencies trading / programmatic / Data & Analytics into one organization.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of clients delivering best-in-class client service and delivering campaign outcomes.
- Ownership and accountability for campaign delivery and optimization; managing campaign budgets effectively, providing thoughtful insights and analysis, exceeding your campaign goals, delivering against core business objectives and providing clear reporting.
- Understand the goals and success metrics, marketing, seasonality, USP’s, product set and competitors of all of your clients, and transform this information into marketing leading programmatic campaigns.
- Analyse ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals.
- Look for new media partner opportunities, as well as identifying opportunities with agency’s current media partners to enable the best outcomes for our clients.
- Be on top of technologies and engage publishers and ad tech support teams with guidance and support from your manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, statistics, science, marketing or communications related discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a programmatic operations or campaign management role.
- Experience working in a digital agency, or a publisher/agency/client-side trading desk is highly desirable.
- An understanding of the programmatic industry and the technology landscape.
- A technical and operational knowledge of the programmatic eco-system, as well as some of the major DSPs and SSPs in the Australian market (Videology, DBM, AppNexus, MediaMath, The Trade Desk, AOL).
- A strong understanding of performance marketing, ROI and ability to drive efficiency, as well as analysing data and delivering insights.
- A solid understanding of conversion tracking and ad serving technologies, tracking set up, the workflow and troubleshooting.
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Kausty at 02 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.
#LI - KM1