Xpand is looking to hire a Programmatic Account Strategist to work on technology client's project. In this role, you will work through large volumes of operational sales activities including implementation, optimization and reporting.
This is a 12 months contract based in Singapore
- Support GP sales users through our email customer service tools.
- Troubleshoot account issues where required and provide account administration support.
- Support implementation and optimization for Google’s Programmatic monetization and Platform solutions.
- Contribute to automation efforts and offer possible solutions to increase operational efficiencies.
- Perform other administrative and operational role-related tasks.
- 2 years of work experience with Account Management, Ad Operations or Project Management (experience with AdX, AdSense, AdMob, and DFP a plus).
- Broad understanding of online advertising solutions (i.e. ad serving, monetization) and of key platforms and trends (i.e. desktop, mobile, video).
- Written and oral fluency in English
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Able to work through large volumes of support requests from our internal Sales customers within specified time frames.
- Creative problem-solving, analytical skills, comfortable handling and interpreting data.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to Koeschnake Maceda at firstname.lastname@example.org. CEI No: R1548053 | Licence No: 07C3147