This is a great opportunity for an established trader or campaign manager who's familiar with landscape, tools and very strong on client relations, to step up into an Account Manager role and own and be accountable for campaign delivery and optimization; effectively manage campaign budgets, provide thoughtful insights and analysis and deliver against core business objectives.
This role reports into the Programmatic Director and works across some really great clients and budgets.
- Responsible for managing programmatic and search campaigns to meet client objectives and drive maximum return on investment.
- Implement new campaign builds, account optimization, ad trafficking, and tracking processes across different technologies.
- Liaise with the wider team on campaign performance and report back results providing data driven insights.
- Participating in client WIPs and liaising with a wide range of team members to deliver on key projects.
- Get involved in planning and presenting Quarterly reviews to highlight media results and strategy.
- 2-3 years experience in digital media either agency or publisher side
- Hands-on experience with Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Ad Exchanges, Adservers, Analytics, DoubleClick suite
- Strong understanding of the media buying landscape, particularly in relation to programmatic technology.
- A strong understanding of performance marketing, ROI and ability to drive efficiency, as well as analysing data and delivering insights.
- A solid understanding of conversion tracking and ad serving technologies, tracking set up, the workflow and troubleshooting.
- Ability to learn quickly and work collaboratively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including advanced Excel skills.
Ideal opportunity for someone who has worked in an agency environment hands on and/or in a technical capacity looking to take a leap forward and jump start their career.
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Biama at 02 8047 4045 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.