Our client is one of the most recognized and award-winning global full-service marketing communications groups in the market. They genuinely value people who have a hunger for learning new things and who are passionate about all things digital. The culture and working environment are what makes them really stand out from the rest. They take great pride in the results they achieve for their clients of all sizes, helping them grow their businesses online through insightful, progressive solutions.
WHAT it's about?
A newly created role that is part of the company’s new client acquisition. The role will be based in Singapore and will be directly reporting to the Programmatic Manager.The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- End to end campaign ownership
- Campaign performance monitoring
- Internal and external (client) reporting
- Consistent daily analysis and optimization
- Buying / bidding across multiple DSPs and platforms
- Grow client business via surpassing KPIs, delivering insights and building relationships
- Leverage internal campaign management and business intelligence tools
- Custom campaign planning, management and reporting
WHAT you'll need?
- 1-2 years hands on experience in Programmatic Trading
- A working knowledge of DV360, TTD, AppNexus, MediaMath or other DSPs
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills (a MUST!)
- The ability to work with large datasets in Excel files and BI internal tools
- Attention to detail and the proactive problem solving mentality
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work both independently and contribute within a team environment
- A start-up mind-set
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane B at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376) #LI-DB1