WHO it's with:
Our client is self-funded tech company that makes data valuable, insightful, and intelligent, which helps clients engage customers, grow sales and generate revenue. The major focus of the business is programmatic advertising on which they enjoy a 97% client retention rate globally across a range of brands, including Audi, Verizon, Barclaycard, Paypal, Mastercard, Sony, Samsung, etc.
WHAT it's about?
A newly created role that is part of the company’s aggressive expansion plan in the APAC region. The role will be based in Singapore and will be directly reporting to the Head of Trading.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- End to end campaign ownership
- Campaign performance monitoring
- Internal and external (client) reporting
- Consistent daily analysis and optimization
- Buying / bidding across multiple DSPs and platforms
- Grow client business via surpassing KPIs, delivering insights and building relationships
- Leverage internal campaign management and business intelligence tools
- Custom campaign planning, management and reporting
WHAT you'll need?
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills (a MUST!)
- The ability to work with large datasets in Excel files and BI internal tools
- A working knowledge of statistical models
- Attention to detail and the proactive problem solving mentality
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work both independently and contribute within a team environment
- A start-up mind-set
Some of the exciting benefits include:
- Collaborative work environment
- Comprehensive Medical benefits
- Annual trip with global teams
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane B at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376) #LI-DB1