As a senior Programmatic Trader you’ll be responsible for planning and trading of display, video, audio and emerging programmatic channels across the iconic brands in-house trading desk.
About the Company:
This is a well know premium Australian brand within the entertainment and media industry. They are made up of passionate and talented people who really care about the vision of the company. They have a fast-paced environment with a lot of opportunity for growth and progression within the organization across a variety of divisions. You will be challenged in this environment, as it is a space that is constantly changing so they look for people who are adaptable to change.
About the Role:
Reporting into the Head of Media, you’ll be responsible for setting up campaigns, monitoring performance and delivering efficiency and effectiveness across programmatic channels including Display, Mobile, and Video.
Working in a fast-paced environment you’ll leverage the brands extensive 1st party data by building and monitoring segments across multiple channels and work directly with technology partners to get the most out of all platforms.
- Ensure that inventory is of the highest quality and constantly reviewing the quality of inventory from media partners across video and display.
- Work with the Digital Performance Manager to ensure in-depth reporting is being executed to the wider marketing group.
- Work closely with the Digital Media Manager to present insights and data on weekly and monthly campaign goals
- Implement and monitor buying strategies and provide recommendations on testing.
- Work with Ad Ops in the implementation and creation of consistent campaign tagging.
- Work with the Digital Performance Manager to provide insights and recommendations on digital attribution.
- 3+ years of direct programmatic optimization experience at a trading desk, ad exchange, DSP or SSP
- Experience using DoubleClick with excellent understanding of online buying and selling processes, and knowledge of advertising technologies including Ad Serving, Rich Media, RTB, Ad Exchanges, DSP's, SSP's and DMP's
- Experience with performance media, performance marketing, ROI, direct response strategies
- Analytical and great attention to detail
- Outstanding analytics skills, with expert level MS Excel knowledge, including extensive experience with pivot tables, building dashboards and the ability to create summaries on presented data
- Effective time management skills, including the ability to prioritise and meet multiple deadlines
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Kausty at 02 8047 4037 for a confidential chat!
#LI - KM1