My client, a globally renowned Investment Bank is seeking an experienced technical Project Manager candidate join their Compliance Technology team in Hong Kong. The team is responsible for delivering solutions that satisfy the many requirements necessary to ensure compliance with these rules. A global team with team members based in America, Europe and Asia all projects and initiatives require a combination of innovative technology solutions and a close partnership with the Compliance teams to ensure a full understanding of their requirements.
- Act as the central point of contact between Compliance Technology in APAC and the Project Management Office (PMO) teams working on key regional projects.
- Manage the day to day project budgets, headcount and forecasts.
- Provide up to date project status reporting to Compliance Tech colleagues, business partners and PMO teams as required.
- Manage/co-ordinate the test phases of the projects for Compliance Technology teams. This will cover all test phases.
- Application management for small-medium sized applications, ensuring that the applications are compliant with all governance standards and requirements.
- 5+ years’ experience of working in a technical capacity on large projects within a financial services environment i.e. Global Markets knowledge and high level experience with Fixed Income and FX products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Experience in all facets of the software development and project lifecycle and the end-to-end phases of the SDLC
- Understanding of complex application infrastructures and the interdependency across complex and diverse systems
- Experience of working in a Compliance environment, particularly Trade Surveillances, Equity Aggregation, AML
- Experience of working with Jira and of querying data using SQL on large relational databases
- Experience of developing Test Cases, performing UAT/QA and managing the various test cycles
- Experience of working as an Application Manager for small-medium sized applications