You will be an essential part of the program, supporting the Program Director and Business Owner, and responsible for ensuring a high level of support is provided for delivery. You will be working on the consolidation of monthly reports, delivering program updates, and ensuring any risks or issues are reported to key stakeholders.
- Strong experience in a Project Co-Ordinator or Junior Project Manager role
- Extensive knowledge of project management tools and systems, with experience using Microsoft Project, JIRA & Confluence
- The ability to manage updates, consolidate reports and evaluate and implement process improvements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with various teams
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience within Insurance or Financial Services is highly desired
- Well known Insurance business
- Immediate Start and Long Term Contract
- Competitive Daily Rate + Superannuation
- CBD Location, 5 minutes from Transport
If you are interested and keen to know more, please apply today with your resume.