About The Role:
This role will be responsible for managing multiple assignments at one time, with the possibility of deliverables across multiple lines of business. You will work with multiple teams in the business, working closely with customers and deliver project requirements, assisting with managing budget and time frames.
You will liaise with the Delivery Manager, coordinate escalations and service internal and external customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin to gain exposure to Project Management responsibilities.
You will have demonstrated project coordination experience and knowledge of the Telco industry. You will have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, working on various projects and liaise with different stakeholders.
- Strong Project Coordination experience and knowledge of the Telco industry
- Knowledge and understanding of data and voice networks
- Demonstrated project management and collaborative working skills
- Problem solving abilities, and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience in a customer focused role
- Leading and well known Australian Brand
- Competitive salary package + superannuation
- Collaborative and social culture - free food on Fridays!
- Central CBD location
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you. Please apply today or send your CV to Charlotte on email@example.com