About The Role:
This role will be responsible for managing multiple assignments at one time, with the possibility of deliverables across multiple lines of business. You will liaise with both Sales and Engineering teams, deliver project requirements and assist with managing budget and time frames.
You will liaise with the Delivery Manager, coordinate escalations and service internal and external customers.
You are an experienced project coordinator with demonstrated experience in the Telco industry. You have an outstanding ability to handle various projects at once and communicate with various stakeholders.
You will need this skill set and background to be successful:
- Hands on Telecommunications experience
- Knowledge and understanding of data and voice networks
- Project management skills
- Fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate and articulate with all stakeholders
- Prince2 or PMBOK methodology
- A true customer focus
- Leading and well known Australian Brand
- Competitive salary package + superannuation
- Collaborative and social culture - free food on Fridays!
- Central CBD location
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you. Please apply today or send your CV to Charlotte on email@example.com