My client has developed an industry leading Security Software and has quickly grown from the USA to the UK to Australia and NZ. They work with enterprise businesses to develop solutions and the role will have you travelling from time to time across Australia and NZ.
You will work closely with the CEO and Head of Sales and Marketing to assist in talking with the client's technical leaders to demonstrate the products technical capabilities and answer general technical questions around integrations and the advantages of cloud based software platforms. You will leverage off of existing success stories and your own technical knowledge. Once the sale is completed you will work to implement from a Project Management perspective and ensure customer success through ongoing high level support. In order to be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working for SaaS and technology based product companies previously in a technical role
- Excellent communication skills and confident presenter
- Provide input to the Product Management team to ensure customer needs are reflected in product development
- Able to act as a product SME and answer questions and issues regarding the product from a technical perspective ongoing.
- Experience presenting complex technology products
- Able to travel occasionally across Australia and NZ
- MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND VEHICLE
- Ability to work from home 2-3 days a week
- Office is located outside the CBD
- Fast growing start up
- $70K - $100K + Superannuation + Bonus