This role manages all aspects of the project to meet deliverable requirements to scope, budget and timeframe ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Take accountability of scope of works as per orders assigned by Sales and Sales Assurance.
- Discuss and manage customer and Technical Consultants where solution needs changing to adequately deliver the customer’s requirements.
- Input details of planning and delivery into the client systems project plans and charts for co-ordination and project management, inclusive of target tracking, resource and budget allocation.
- Develop documentation including plans, strategies and reports to communicate and facilitate implementation of deliverables to stakeholders and business units as required.
- Hands on Telecommunications experience
- Knowledge and understanding of new technologies such as SD WAN
- Project management skills e.g. Estimating, Scope, Budget, Time management, Risk & Change Management, Quality management, Testing and Training Plans, Proposal and Team management
- Ability to communicate and articulate with all stakeholders
- A win/win negotiation mindset
- Prince2 or PMBOK methodology
- A true customer focus