Main responsibilities :
- Define potential projects sufficient for a decision to be made on viability given costs, timescales and risks.
- Create or ensure there is a valid and formally approved Business Case in order for the project to proceed
- Produce the Project Initiation Document (PID) with plan/schedule, resourcing plan, risk assessment, financial plan, communication plan, etc
- Manage identified and allocated resources in order to deliver projects to the agreed scope and requirement, timescales and budget.
- Manage project stakeholder relationships and expectation
- Ensure disciplined processes and procedures are applied to all projects, ensuring predictability in project timescales, costs, and quality and effective management/mitigation of risks and dependencies.
- Ensure project progress and issues are monitored, reported and escalated as required through the appropriate governance structures
- Prepare the End of Project Report and formally close the project when complete
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in formal change & project management within an IT environment
- Good and practical knowledge of the full project life cycle and associated professional standards
- Significant experience in and understanding of the challenges of Shared Services – preferably within a financial services context
- Matrix Management of Onshore and Off Shore resources
- Proficient in use of MS Office, Project Management and related tools
- Commercially astute
- Good understanding of IT products and services
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, you can reach out to email@example.com
CEI No: R1546455 | Licence No: 07C3147