The Infrastructure Services and Operational Support team designs, implements and continuously evolve systems and processes to support all aspects of production and experimental network deployment and operations.
What you will be doing :
In this role, you will support the team’s deployments, operations, and tooling, work closely with cross-functional project managers, network and software engineers, product managers, key Infrastructure business stakeholders, and external partners to devise technical solutions for business problems and own delivery from concept to creation.
This position will be located in Singapore, with extensive regional travel required. This will be a contractual role for a period of 1 year, extendable based on project needs.
- Provide logistics services and coordination for deployment, operations, documentation, and ongoing support of experimental and commercial technologies in complex environments.
- Drive successful completion of legal and other agreements among internal and external partners to facilitate transfer and importation of equipment into global markets to support on-time delivery of trial objectives.
- Create and optimize BOMs depending on specific trial requirements and regulations around sourcing origin of necessary materials.
- Take initiative in unclear and dynamic situations to help stakeholders and partners define and subsequently realize goals.
- Manage highly cross-functional projects in a matrix organization covering a range of areas (experimental products, data center, network, logistics, supply chain, hardware/software engineering).
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices and drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Review operational issues and determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
- Provide hands-on project management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases.
Who are we looking at?
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering, quantitative, or related discipline.
- 6+ years of experience in technical project/program management with a demonstrated track record of improving processes, projects, and using technology solutions to deliver business values.
- Thorough understanding of the OSI model and networking standards including TCP/IP and the 802.11 family.
- Mobile operator and/or ISP network planning, deployment, and operations experience, including municipal site acquisition and property owner lease negotiations.
- Experience working in emerging markets
- PMP and CCNA/JNCIA certifications or equivalent
- Vendor management and contracts experience
- Experience driving successful project execution in collaboration with external partners in industry, government, and/or academia.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation, and organizational skills with clear focus under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Be independent, thorough, and results-orientated in examination and analysis
CEI No: R1546455 | Licence No: 07C3147