Project Manager Content Production APAC
Permanent / Hong Kong / Digital
You have been in content production for 5+ years and have experience working with well established or fast growing brands on retail, PR, social, broadcast channels.
Your experience spans across market launch activities, film production or content-related campaigns.
You manage large and high production value content (film and digital).
You know how to balance creative and business for the good of a marketing campaign.
You are an expert in delivering detailed and clear SoW for production projects.
This role os for you ... get in touch!
International and leading consumer goods manufacturer. Well known for their creative and innovative products. No1 manufacturer in one of their product category.
- Part of the newly created APAC Centre of Excellence you will be managing marketing and creative projects, and be responsible for the delivery of Statement of Work
- Take briefs from brief owners and develop a detailed and clear SoW, make sure the requirements are justified and achievable, and manage the delivery
- Ensure budgets, resources , quality of the delivery and timelines are aligned with the project strategy and expected deadlines
- Work very closely with creative, production, commercial and project management teams (support Lead Pm when briefing suppliers) for projects across the APAC region (with a special focus on Korea and Japan)
- Work across channels (TV, social, retail, PR...), advise on strategy to ensure a tailored and impactful content, define the required resources to deliver on each project
- Manage production budgets, build cost estimation and timing plan
- Identify, mitigate and manage project risks
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience managing high value productions across channels (social, retail, PR, broadcast)
- End-to-end content delivery: briefs, scoping, creative development, production, post-production (editing, visual effects, sound design) and delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Open minded, able to work on different production models
- Innovative and adaptable
- Experience selecting the right resources according to what has to be executed
- Able to scope large pieces of work
- Experience managing production budgets up to USD 300k, suppliers and building detailed cost estimation and timing plan
- Experience in talent management, casting and resources management (internal and external)
- Working with legal teams for licensing negotiations
- Strong expertise in film and digital, Korean and Japanese markets would be a plus
- English and an asian language is preferred (Chinese, Korean, Japanese)