You are confident in managing all aspects of the project and be the companies point of contact with the external vendors.
You are able to align the business needs with the solutions being developed.
You are keen to gain exposure in a growing brand in the e-commerce world.
You like working in a very open-minded environment where you can make a difference, implement creative solutions and be very autonomous.
You have a positive attitude and you are able to be dynamic and hands-on when required.
This role is for you … just contact us!
My client is one of the largest garment manufacturing companies here in Hong Kong. They are looking for a PM to implement their newly re-vamped e-commerce and ERP platform.
This is an opportunity to be a project owner of implementing an ERP and e-commerce platform from the very beginning.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an international firm with their headquarters in Hong Kong.
- Working closely with the business and understanding the requirements in-depth
- Manage all the project timelines and milestones
- Be the sole point of contact with all external vendors
- Translate all the firm’s functional requirements to the vendor
- Working in an international team
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years project management experience
- PMP Certified
- 5+ years experience using Microsoft Dynamics or Demandware (Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
- Experience in e-commerce or retail background is preferred
- Experience using WeChat mini-programs is preferred
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin