My client is a leading investment bank exploring new and better ways to progress the business with a positive change in the environmental dynamics. The client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to work on a new and exciting upgrade project. Backed by a proud and established heritage, this client is on a journey to become the leader within the APAC region.
- Accountability for technical execution of key projects
- Lead and assist with investigation of new technologies
- Apply agile and lean practices whilst striving to get your team to continuously improve
- Career Development to Project Management
- Great Company Culture
• Minimum of Bachelor's in Technology/ Computer Science
What is Required
- Trading Systems and FX domain knowledge ,and Markets, RMS and connectivity experience will be advantage.
- 5 years in IT infrastructure and Application project experience
- Very strong implementation skills is a must.
- Proven ability to communicate across the business with large and complex partners and suppliers.
- Background in successfully leading projects with software developers, preferably in Agile and Scrum technologies
- Direct experience in building low latency FX trading and pricing platforms
- Client focused with an ability to lead and drive results through their team
- Process driven and diligent
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, & cost management
Project Manager-FX Trading- Capital Markets- Infrastructure Application- Foreign Exchange
Make yourself a part of this successful enterprise by sending your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marian on 02 8047 4015/ 0481 202 402