You will be working alongside one other PM, reporting directly to the Team Lead that sits below the Head of the Infrastructure department. The bank’s main offering is within the Equities space, however they also offer their customers fixed income services and they need to ensure that the infrastructure is continually improved to support this.
You will be working on various projects, such as replacing proxy servers, and will have to ensure that you can you can adapt to various teams within the infrastructure department as necessary. The bank is an excellent place to learn new skills and processes as the team is very strong and supportive, and the projects are all industry standard. This role is based on Hong Kong Island and is a contract position for 12 months with a possibility to extend.
- 3+ years Project Management experience
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills in English
- PMP or ITIL is preferred
- Familiar with Infrastructure design and technical implementation
- Adaptable, good team player
- Very strong organizational skills
- Banking experience is preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please apply with your latest CV or call Aidan Dent 3579 4632.