10 months Mat Leave Contract with possible scope of extension
If you are an exceptional Project Manager with strong experience executing several large programs through inception, creation, launch, measurement, and maintenance, then this is the perfect role for you!
Who are they...
World's largest search engine that has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
Working with internal and external partners like Govt, Startups, Entrepreneurs your role is to evaluate requirements for new programs, determine demand/impact of programs and advocate for additional resources if needed.
You're a highly motivated professional with demonstrated project management, organizational, and communication experience and build positive working relationships with external partners, vendors and colleagues at all organizational levels.
What will be the key responsibilities…
- Gather, evaluate program parameters and make recommendations based on data
- Evaluate logistics of programs and make changes to increase efficacy
- Evaluate impact of programs and make recommendations for changes
- Manage program budgets, priorities, and timelines
- Interface with other organizations as necessary to push programs forward
- Ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communication or business
- 3-5 years’ experience project or program management experience
- No specific industry preference but needs to have excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Passion for Computer Science / STEM education a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing end to end projects through their life cycle
- Attention to detail and a knack for creating new processes that scale
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee’s personal and professional worth. You'll also be working side by side with some of the best known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.