My client is the fastest growing cloud services business which has been dedicated to providing some of Australia's largest businesses with Cloud and DevOps solutions. The key to their success has been their technology agnostic approach which will make the most innovative developers excited! This means you will have the chance to delve into the latest and most cutting edge technologies on Planet Earth and maybe even Mars.
What you will be doing
This role will be part of a specialised internal team that will be focusing on a complete online refresh for the business. You will have the chance to improve upon their current DevOps environment and make it your own. You will contribute to the strategy and reviewing of available toolsets on the market and opensource options.
- Strong experience with Python and Docker
- Have worked in high performance DevOps teams in TDD environments
- Come from a .NET or Java Development background
- Experience with Django, AWS and Microservices
- Knowledgeable in both Linux and Microsoft environments
- Passionate about DevOps CI/CD and Automation
- Breakout areas with Xbox One with regular company competitions
- Working with emerging technologies
- Great package on offer and other benefits
If you tick all the boxes I would recommend sending me your resume ASAP to email@example.com as a shortlist will be made this week. Alternatively please click the pink apply button. *please note only Australian PR Holders/Citizens with Australian experience will be considered*