This is a 12 months renewable contract based in Singapore.
- Work closely with regional and global teams to develop an open source python coding environment.
- Expect to work on global enterprise application and understand complex architecture.
- Develop multi-threaded/Asynchronous program running under the distributed framework.
- Able to analyze trade data from a different line of business and deliver generic implementation.
- Debug platform written in python to analyze issues and provide solutions.
- Support user queries and issues.
- Strong knowledge on Python, object-oriented programing language e.g. C#, WPF, Java.
- Strong object-oriented concepts and experience in large-scale enterprise development.
- Open to learn new platform, languages, and technologies within the bank.
- Experience in distributed computing i.e. parallelization.
- Good problem-solving skills, ability to analytically and logically define a problem and steps to find solutions.
- Strong communicator - able to communicate with global stakeholder to provide solutions.
- Good understanding of Fixed Income Credit and Loan products an added advantage.
- Strong development experience with 8 years or more working on enterprise software.
- Preferred Computer/Engineering/Mathematics qualification with strong software development skills.
If this sounds like your next role or know someone in your network, please send your CV to Rekha Ramaswamy at firstname.lastname@example.org