About the company:
My client is a leading global firm. The team works to mathematical problems encountered daily in the financial market place. The Quantitative team supports the companies' trading across the multiple financial products.
About the role:
With your experience and background, you will responsible for enhancing the already existing trading strategies better. You will be given access to large data sets.
- A PhD or equivalent degree in mathematics, physics, statistics, finance, engineering, or related discipline
- Programming experience and interest, preferably in C++ or Python
- Experience working with large, often messy, data sets
- Experience in financial products, markets and trading
- Get to work with one of the largest global trading firms
- Great location
- Competitive salary package
Don't waste time...For a chat Contact Vinolia Matlouemail@example.com//02 8047 4026