- Integration applications with Client’s existing or new systems, services and devices, with java developer’s collaboration
- Development of analytics around individual cash flow constraints/liquidity risk management
- Development of thematic, quantitative, fundamental strategies templates.
- Research on core / satellite portfolio allocation models
- Ability to demonstrate working experience as financial engineer/actuarial/statistician/quantitative analyst on the relevant set of technologies
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding in the fields of risk optimisation, portfolio strategies.
- Innovation spirit and curiosity about the last financial innovations (specific strategies, funds etc)
- Master in mathematic (statistics, probability, etc) or Computer Science or Data Science
- Fluency with Python is highly desirable.
- Fluency in Java or C++
- Should be comfortable with convex optimisation libraries, monte carlo simulation.Should have a theoretical knowledge of basic models in finance (yield curve dynamics, derivatives, MPT etc)
Demonstrates accurate and structured programming and testing practices
Demonstrates strong commitment to reach commonly agreed objectives
Fast learner with strong capabilities to comprehend complex software applications
Independently solve problems and seek for others advice if required
Provides clear, convincing and constructive communications- Establishes harmonious working relationships with team members and displays a positive attitude.
If this is not quite right for you but your role is focused on the data ecosystem then get in touch with email@example.com - Ollie is our Data / Analytics hiring oracle....
CEI No: R1112169 | Licence No: 07C3147