Our client is one of the most recognized and award winning global full-service marketing communications groups in the market.
They genuinely value people who have a hunger for learning new things and who are passionate of all things digital. The culture and working environment is what makes them really stand out from the rest.
WHAT it's about:
Based in Singapore, a successful candidate will be responsible for working with clients to develop and implement integrated media plans end to end, innovate creative solutions, and oversee continuous improvement of performance.
- Liaise with clients and communicate plans between relevant teams/markets
- Work effectively within budgets and targets in the development of plans
- Provide reports on performance, market opportunities, optimization management, and competitor analysis
- Guide internal stakeholders in optimizing performance
WHAT you'll need:
- At least 5 years of experience in media planning
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to build strong working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or Advertising is essential
- An analytical mind, to coordinate complicated processes, and handle data comfortably
- Regional experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in managing a team is a big plus
WHY you'll want it:
This role is an excellent opportunity to work within a thriving team in a regional capacity. You will be working with a range of exciting clients and be able to constantly drive for business development and better results
HOW to apply:
If you feel like this is your next move, apply via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Briana at +65 6372 9537 (Reg # R1764008 / EA licence # 07C3147)