What you’ll be doing…
Responsible for supporting the Release Leads to deliver the data migration. This includes:
- Document decisions, actions and key tasks pertaining to specific data migration for the relevant Release.
- Follow up decisions, actions and key tasks with the Data and Product, business and platform SMEs and prepare them for closure.
- Capture minutes and actions for the Data Migration Working Group and relevant data related meetings.
Contribute to the planning, documentation and execution of all data-related activities for the Release escalating to the Release lead where these activities are incomplete, of insufficient quality or are at risk.
Maintain an understanding of activities in other areas of the business, including how they may impact the Data and Products stream and vice versa, and escalate to the relevant leads where applicable.
Monitor the progress of resolving data-related tickets relevant to Release, including data quality queries (DQs), extract queries and issues regarding source systems (EQs) and queries raised about the business usage of data (BQs).
Assist with the coordination of resolution work for DQs and BQs where requested by Release Lead.
Participate in hypercare activities after cutover where they relate to the migrated data.
What you will bring...
- Minimum of 10 years of project and program delivery experience.
- At least 5 years of experience with complex data migrations.
- Strong understanding of data migration strategies and activities.
- Outstanding communications skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to process and prioritise large numbers of issues and risks.
- Ability to present and explain complex technology and data topics to business personnel.
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent rate.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.