Exciting opportunity for a technically brilliant research manager to join the leading IT Company as part of their global market insights team to develop and execute research to help their advertising sales efforts across Australia and NZ.
About the Company
World's largest search engine that has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located in Sydney CBD.
About the Role
You get your kicks out of drafting surveys, constructing marketing tests and driving the design and implementation of quantitative and qualitative studies while managing internal (colleagues from sales, marketing and product teams) and external (research agencies) stakeholders for this well renowned global company.
If you get consumers, have strong analytical skills and business judgement and are able to define and prioritize research projects that validate and support the impact of media and advertising – then this is the role for you!
- Showcase the value of the client’s media properties and research solutions platforms to their advertising partners and clients through unique, innovative and compelling research studies.
- Provide internal and external teams with valuable insights and strategy by planning and implementing surveys, conducting marketing test and utilizing third party research services.
- Drive design and implementation of quantitative studies to address existing business issues across other divisions of the company (e.g. marketing/ product)
- Derive business relevant conclusions from research and studies and effectively communicate them to broad level audience (from customers to colleagues and on an international level)
- Minimum BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience in market research with strong customer-facing, consultative expertise.
- Experience in local market research with strong customer-facing, consultative expertise.
- Strong experience in consumer insights and advertising effectiveness research (Incl. online advertising, brand and sales lift) and expertise with research methodologies (surveys, experiments, panels, etc.)
- Media and advertising measurement experience (both media planning and advertising campaign reporting) especially for TV, Digital, Mobile and Print.
- Interest in online advertising, digital media consumption patterns and branding measurement.
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee's personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best-known talent in the industry.
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Kausty at 02 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.