12 months Full Time Contract with immediate start!
If you’re an organized and detail oriented Research Coordinator with exception skills in finding high quality participants that match research criteria and managing end to end research logistics, then this is the perfect role!
Who are they...
This online giant specialises in Internet-related services and products and has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
As a Research Participant Coordinator, your role is to find the best research participants for the UX Researcher's wide range of research efforts – you’ll collaborate with researchers to understand their study objectives, clarify their participant requirements and plan the logistics of recruitment support.
Using your exceptional communication skills you'll effectively contact members of the public to confirm their suitability for studies and schedule their participation in a variety of study formats.
- Coordinate the logistics of user research, including participant scheduling, facility scheduling, and distribution of incentives.
- Recruit research participant candidates drawn from enrolees within the company’s public program, customer lists, and employee referrals.
- Scrutinize study specifications and planned assessments to ensure quality data is gathered from the right people.
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, and appropriate qualifications using online questionnaire responses and phone interviews.
- Diploma / BA / BS Degree
- 2+ years in an applied research setting supporting data collection from consumers or customer-facing work in the tech industry
- Organized, detail oriented and able to work independently on multiple projects at once.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent assessment and analysis skills.
- Proficiency with technology tools including email, web browser, web apps, database search, spreadsheets/word processors (Apps)
- Interest in and familiarity with technology products
Work for one of the most transparent and forward thinking companies on earth that encourages and champions 'self-starters! It’s a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee’s personal and professional worth.
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Kausty at 02 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.
#LI - KM1