|Salary:||AUD $74 - $81 p/h incl super|
Based out of Sydney, this is a 12 months FT contract role working across Australia and NZ markets, with definite scope of extension for the right candidate based on performance.
Ideally, you will have a keen interest in the Australian IT landscape and/or worked in devise hardware sales environments. Working independently from the Sydney office you'll have regular meetings and links with your hiring manager and team members who sit in Sydney.
This role is perfect for a driven Account Manager who is goal oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently and within a team environment.
Who are they...
World's largest search engine that has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located in Melbourne CBD.
What your role would entail...
My client is looking for a savvy and confident Account Manager who is comfortable interacting with new and existing customers / partners, uncovering business drivers, and has a strong customer focus and sales history.
Your role will be to drive usage of the client's product suite across their enterprise customer base and take strategic ownership to drive events, training, lead generation and more to meet the key business objectives.
What will be the key responsibilities...
• Be the point of contact for existing customers and partners and build a strong network while managing a sales pipeline.
• Drive usage and adoption for the client's product suite across their existing customer base and up-sell and cross sell business solutions to meet the client's customer's' business needs.
• Leverage channel partners to successfully scale the business.
• Be the lead on customer and stakeholder management while closing sales and achieving sales quotas.
• Coordinate and execute key enablement activities on a regular and ongoing basis which would include Lunch and Learns, small group sessions and one on one\'s.
What you will bring...
• Ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree
• At least 5+ years of experience in enterprise selling process and partner account management
• Strong understanding of the Australian IT channel (OEM, Resellers, and Distributor)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
• A strong track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets.
• Strong preference for candidates with passion and enthusiasm, someone who can bring fresh ideas to the table and thrives in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
What's in it for you?
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee's personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best-known talent in the industry.
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Kausty at 02 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.
This job has expired