Xpand is looking to hire a Retail Brand Manager to work with technology client's retail partners across APAC. You will work with retail partners to guide their marketing communications and ensure partners adhere to retail brand guidelines.
This is a 1 year contract based in Singapore
- Help develop global brand guidelines for retailers to maintain creative consistency and on brand executions across the region.
- Be the champion of the brand in retail: Develop deep understanding of the brand guidelines, creative POV and have a level of creative judgement that enables you to work with regional marketing managers and partners to help steer creative development, as well as feedback recommendations to the central creative team.
- Safeguard the retail brand by reviewing partner marketing collateral, educating them on brand guidelines and providing guidance for any marketing asset changes.
- Manage projects: collaborate with the central creative producers and regional marketing managers, drive planning of creative projects, define milestones and risks to ensure projects meet business objectives and deadlines.
- Drive new projects as they come about such as: Help build new collateral for seasonal launches, promotional materials and ad hoc retail experiences; audit retail executions in stores; work with cross-functional teams and be the regional POC for the retail creative, including managing and keeping retail asset hub updated, streamlining approvals and/or brand management processes.
- Manage localization of the retail creative assets: Work with the local cross-functional stakeholders to localize and scale retail assets.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
7+ years of brand management experience preferably in the technology, hardware and/or retail space.
- Experience managing design and creative development of brand assets, integrated marketing programs and campaigns.
- Experience in retail merchandising and understanding of the retail landscape.
- Excellent project manager and self-starter, with experience managing complex projects interfacing multiple cross-functional teams (e.g. legal, partner marketing, etc.).
- Highly collaborative: Ability to work effectively on a global team and across geographies, proactively establish credibility and influence.
- Experience in graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite) and/or a strong eye for design aesthetics highly preferable.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity, demonstrated ability to deliver with minimum guidance. Exemplary execution, problem solving skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work under ambiguity and uncertainty in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Experience leading localization teams and projects.
- Familiarity with 2D & 3D production
Interested candidates can send their CV to Koeschnake Maceda at firstname.lastname@example.org. CEI No: R1548053 | Licence No: 07C3147