Well funded and growing start up in the AI space. This company is growing quickly and are already working with some of the key enterprise businesses across financial services and telecommunications. Join a small team where you will see your ideas become a reality!.
- Work with the Head of Services, Head of Product, and product development team to deliver the product suite and guide clients through the end to end automation journey.
- Configuration and development of the product suite for clients
- Configuration and development of process automation tools
- Work with the Head of Services to deliver project engagements using best practice agile methodologies
- Prior experience in process automation development with one of the market leading Robotic Process Automation platforms: Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, Pega Robotics, Workfusion, UI Path, Kryon Leo
- Strong knowledge of the Robotic Process Automation industry
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation platform implementation
- Experience in Agile methodologies, with proven experience in large complex agile projects
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Close to train station
- Collaborative start- up environment
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with some of Australia’s leading enterprises