This is a 4 months fixed contract based in Singapore
- Review existing partner pipeline and forecast (time in process, probability of close, associated revenue, etc.)
- Report and track all pipeline pursuits via standard company pipeline management process
- Drive the process needed to close prospects, reporting timing issues or potential impacts that may cause delays
- Conduct regular reviews to identify issues and their potential resolution paths, identify key lessons and best practices.
- Work across internal stakeholders (marketing, product, etc. to formulate, plan and execute business development strategies)
- Confident presenter who is comfortable interacting with customers and engaging with all levels of an organization.
- Do well with goals and will strive to hit demand targets.
- Thrive in a fast-paced team where flexibility is critical.
- Attention to detail via extensive follow-up and tracking will also be an important aspect of this role.
- Proven ability to influence others and track record of taking ownership and being organized in highly ambiguous situations
- Prior experience in a business development role, qualifying leads and warming prospects. Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. Marketing, Commerce, Business-related degree desirable.
- Experience using Salesforce, comfortable with data analysis and insights.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to Koeschnake Maceda at email@example.com CEI No: R1548053 | Licence No: 07C3147