This is a contract role for 12 months, which can be extended depending on performance and business decision
What you will be doing:
● Prospect for new clients and react to inbound customer requests. Analyze and identify high potential prospect publishers and developers.
● Develop sales pitch strategies that optimise the market potential.
● Provide the ultimate in client service by giving potential new customers the attention they need and deserve.
● Analyze data, trends, and account performance to develop account optimization plans for publishers.
Track record of strong performance and commitment to exceed sales targets, and ability to work under pressure.
● Report to project lead the work progress on a regular basis.
What you should have:
● Bachelor degree with strong academic record or 2+ years of equivalent experience
● Experience in doing sales for Greater China/ Hongkong/ Taiwan markets or being confident enough to handle these markets
● Relevant online or offline sales experience, ideally knowledgeable about needs based selling techniques (e.g. SPIN) to acquire or upsell publisher’s inventory
● Online media industry and Admob product knowledge preferred
● Proven technical ability with advanced computer literacy in such areas as mobile app development and customer-relationship management (CRM)
If you are someone who is Highly motivated, energetic, organized, responsible, with a strong communication skills- written and verbal: ability to hold a confident and controlled conversation over the phone, then please reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org
This job has expired