A challenging and exciting 12 month contract to work with a real Global Leader with definite scope of extension for the right candidate.
As a Sales Data Analyst, you will use your expert analytical skills to uncover the core drivers of sales performance, deliver market insights and ultimately help inform the execution strategy to drive sales across the companies product portfolio.
About the Company
This online giant specialises in Internet-related services and products and has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
About the Role
As a Sales Data Analyst you'll be regularly called to help conduct Sensitivity, Business Driver and Cohort analysis in addition to developing and maintaining weekly reporting tools/dashboards.
Using your strong technical skills, you will build tools to automate reporting and dashboard updates and generate insights so the leadership team can see how their businesses are performing.
You’ll work with a large number of internal stakeholders who will be partnering with Carrier and Retailers partners, ensuring global consistency and practices.
- Build reports, dashboards, models and tools to analyze, report, and present operations related data that is associated with customer pipeline, product usage, bookings forecasting and business productivity.
- Develop BI - Data Warehousing and Reporting solutions to address the growing business reporting, analytics and data requirements.
- Support engagement activities to analyze business environments, gather business requirements and create data visualizations in support of work product.
- Ideal candidate will possess a BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-4 years’ experience analyzing data and creating reports with database query experience (e.g. SQL) - using data to build compelling sales driven narratives
- Strong experience with Excel, PowerPoint, SQL and Visualization tools.
- Tableau, Python and R - similar coding experience a big plus
- Experience working with Salesforce, Retail systems or big data
- Highly organized and self-motivated with distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities.
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee’s personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity, please apply today or send your resume to Charlotte - firstname.lastname@example.org