A challenging and exciting 12 month contract to work with a real Global Leader with definite scope of extension for the right candidate.
As a Sales Data Analyst, you’ll have strong experience with SQL and Visualization tools – for the first 6 months this role will be working across coding and querying SQL to build dashboards and data pipelines to automate reporting & generate insights.
About the Company
This online giant specialises in Internet-related services and products and has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
About the Role
As a Sales Data Analyst you'll be building scalable solutions that will help make data relevant on current and historical performance, and visualizing the key opportunities for growth.
Using your strong technical skills, you will build tools to automate reporting and dashboard updates so the leadership team can see how their businesses are performing.
You’ll be the liaison with the broader community of BI analysts globally ensuring global consistency and practices.
- Build reports, dashboards, models and tools to analyze, report, and present operations related data that is associated with customer pipeline, product usage, bookings forecasting and business productivity.
- Develop BI - Data Warehousing and Reporting solutions to address the growing business reporting, analytics and data requirements.
- Support engagement activities to analyze business environments, gather business requirements and create data visualizations in support of work product.
- Ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or business.
- 2+ years’ experience analyzing data and creating reports with database query experience (e.g. SQL) in a technology/media company.
- Strong experience with SQL and Visualization tools.
- Capable of back-end and data processing work necessary to power UIs.
- Highly organized and self-motivated with distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities.
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee’s personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.
#LI - KM1