|Salary:||AUD $39.99 - AUD $43 p/h|
Sales Development Executive - Software Solutions
12 months Full Time Contract with definite possibility of extension for strong candidates!
If you are a driven Sales Development Executive with truly exceptional written and communication skills and are looking for a career-defining opportunity, then this is the perfect role!
Who are they...
World's largest search engine that has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
My client is looking for a hungry and driven consultative Sales Development Executive who can handle a large volume of daily outbound interactions from online and phone channels to qualify, educate and access the customer's needs and connect them with the client Sales team.
Working closely with the Field Sales Manager this role will see you prospecting new customers, selling and up-selling and closing deals with prospective customers – this role reports into the
A big plus is candidates with strong technical experience across SaaS or with experience in Inside Sales within B2B software, who are looking to make their break in a consultative sales role.
This is a critical front-line customer-facing role where you'll establish the first contact with prospects over the phone or via email and introduce the client's software products and services to these new customers.
What will be the key responsibilities...
• Co-ordinate and execute outbound campaigns aligned with sales and marketing objectives.
• Assessing customer’s needs and being responsible for high customer engagement and providing timely information on the client's products and services.
• Quickly assess and prioritize leads from sales, trials, partners, and other sources and assign those leads to different campaigns and pilot programs.
• Handle marketing qualified leads from potential clients, pre-qualify their needs and reach new and existing prospects via phone and email and smartly educate these new customers on the client's software products and services.
What you will bring...
• Ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree
• 1-2 years of inside sales, business development or lead generation experience.
• Experience in handling relationships within accounts and interacting with decision makers (C-level and executive leaders).
• Experience working in technology or IT sales or B2B Software sales
• A strong track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets.
What's in it for you?
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee's personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.
#LI - KM1
This job has expired