We are an award winning ad-tech company that’s seeing incredible growth and expansion. We help clients and agencies worldwide optimise their Search Engine Marketing campaigns using our proprietary technology.
As a Sales Development Executive you will be the first line of contact with potential clients and responsible for identifying and qualifying leads that need enterprise level PPC automation software to scale their performance media.
Located in St Kilda at the friendly co-working hub; annual trips abroad and Google accreditation education are just some of the perks you will experience from working with us.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and successful company and have a lot of fun while doing it.
- Research and identify potential clients for our software/services, build phenomenal relationships with the right people (via e-mail and calling) and initiate the sales process.
- Follow up on prospects that showed interest in the company and schedule demos.
- Achieve monthly quotas of booked demo’s or business development meetings.
- Outgoing, friendly and determined person
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Sales: an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree – a requirement
- Real passion for advertising technology.
- Native English is mandatory, any additional languages are a plus
- You will receive ongoing sales training by the very best, and nurturing with the view to progression within the company.
- Search Marketing training
- Full time position: Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 6:00PM.
- This position is located in St Kilda Road, Melbourne.
- Please attach your CV in English along with your application. Applications without CV will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.