Join an award-winning, global ad-tech company who are expanding in Melbourne. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Salesperson to join this fast-growing team.
Located in the South-eastern suburbs in a friendly co-working space, this innovative company help clients and agencies worldwide optimize their Search Engine Marketing campaigns using their own proprietary technology.
All employees enjoy annual trips abroad to the Mediterranean, as well as Google certified training.
You will be the first point of contact with potential clients and responsible for identifying and qualifying leads that could be interested in our software/services.
We are looking for a motivated, talented individual who wants to kick-start a career in Sales. A keen interest in advertising technology is desirable, but previous experience in the industry is not necessary.
You will be a highly driven and dedicated person looking to succeed in sales. Working alongside the company director you will receive the one-on-one training necessary to fully understand Search Engine Marketing and fine tune your negotiation skills.
If you are tenacious, savvy and great on the phones, the KPI’s will be achievable. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast moving and successful company, and have a lot of fun while doing it.
- Research and identify potential clients for our software and services, reach out to the right people (via email and phone) and initiate the sales process
- Follow up on prospects that showed interest in the company and schedule demos
- Achieve monthly quotas of booked business development meetings
- Outgoing, friendly and determined person
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Sales: an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree – a must
- Passion for advertising technology
- Excellent written and spoken English is mandatory, any additional languages are a plus
- You will receive ongoing sales training by the very best, and nurturing with the view to progression within the company
- Search Marketing training
If you are interested, please apply now or send your resume and cover letter to Joanna.email@example.com