Our client is a global media and entertainment brand that markets entertainment content to worldwide audiences.
What you will do?
- Develop a sales strategy for Southeast Asia clients to achieve the ad sales target for the business.
- Strengthen the Company’s relationship and standing with its clients and agencies across the media landscape in the region.
- Identify, develop and maintain digital-media relationships to expand the Company’s advertising touch-points and find meaningful revenue growth in non-traditional and innovative formats.
- Produce intelligent and creative pitches and client solutions across platforms to meet advertiser needs
- Manage local ad sales relationships in Singapore to motivate and secure opportunities and revenue
- Coordinate with the Company’s Client Service and Research teams to develop post campaign analysis and presentations.
- Sales reporting
- 3-7 years of experience in advertising sales, with experience across a variety of media platforms such as linear television, streaming television, digital content, websites/ social media platform
- Experience working with regional or local advertisers and agencies in Southeast Asia
- Strong team player with a successful track record for growing sales revenue, market share and activate account base in a competitive market.
- Demonstrated ability to execute against a sales strategy and revenue targets
- Ambitious, confident self-starter with a passion for developing relationships and business partnership
(CEI No: R1879793) Licence No: 07C3147