In this role you will be a thought and execution partner for our JAPAC Sales leadership and Sales teams and help an already successful business grow its leadership and help define strategic and operational initiatives that contribute to the company's growth.
This is a 12 months contract based in Singapore
What you will do:
- Identify, structure, and lead/ work on key strategic initiatives and business programs e.g., strategic planning, business scaling, resource allocation/trade-offs, growth programs, quota setting, performance improvement programs and reorganization
- Shape and lead initiatives that permanently up-level sales team capabilities, their effectiveness AND simplify their lives
- Consolidate and escalate sales feedback on processes, tools and products. Advocate on behalf of APAC with global
- Analyze and develop deep insights on business performance, core performance metrics and support in preparation of weekly / monthly business reviews
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in an Enterprise Software/SaaS sales organization
- 3-5 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, or equivalent project management experience in a technology/media company.
- Distinctive problem solving, analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Strong, demonstrable experience of leading large programs and/ or consulting projects at a consulting firm and preferably in an Enterprise sales space
CEI No: R1548053 | Licence No: 07C3147