12 months Full Time Contract with definite possibility of extension for strong candidates!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional to join a successful team in a dynamic and fast paced growth environment.
Who are they...
This online giant specialises in Internet-related services and products and has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
As part of the Enterprise Account team you’ll work across multiple stakeholders including Sales Partners, Strategic Account Specialists, and Field & Inside Sales Reps to provide support across the end to end sales process.
In a highly strategic yet execution oriented role you’ll work in a fast paced environment, across multiple stakeholders to minimize renewal risk, maximize up-sell/upgrade, and identify potential opportunities.
- Hands on role ensuring you are on top of the renewal process, that orders have been tracked properly, chasing payments and tracking and sorting out issues if any.
- Develop reports, analyze data and present information to stakeholders with clear interpretation of information and suggestions for action.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders responsible for commercial and contractual aspects of the portfolio.
- Work directly with clients via phone or email to address and resolve client questions, concerns and issues.
- Continually learn and keep up to date with new industry and product related information.
What you will bring...
- Diploma / BA / BS Degree
- 3+ years’ experience in a sales, business operations, admin or customer service capacity.
- High level of product and procedural knowledge and expertise associated with the end to end sales process.
- Self starter with strong customer service, communication, relationship building skills and ability to propose solutions to complex sales cases.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skill.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Work for one of the most transparent and forward thinking companies on earth that encourages and champions 'self-starters! It’s a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee’s personal and professional worth.
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Kausty at 02 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.
#LI - KM1