- Salesforce expert
- Empower and educate the Gumtree team
- Work with Australia’s leading e-commerce brand!
A bit about us
Gumtree is an international e-commerce group with an impressive presence across Australia. As a valued Gumtree powered by Xpand team member, you will operate on behalf of this awesome brand, sitting onsite within the buzzing eBay and Gumtree CBD offices.
More about this role
The Salesforce Specialist is the subject matter expert for all Gumtree integrated systems. This is an important role focused on driving user and process adoption, training, data quality optimization and end user support, adding value through meaningful, insightful, reports and dashboards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as the local liaison between business stakeholders within the team in Australia and our eBay Classifieds Group Global Salesforce.com team
- Evaluate, review and influence data quality, perform cleansing & de-duplication activities, provide exception reports to stakeholders and management
- Take ownership of local process documentation; be able to articulate feature and/or bug requirements, prioritise and sign-off on Global platform releases via Wiki & JIRA
A lot about you
- Bachelor's degree in business/technology field ideally
- Hands-on Salesforce experience is essential
- Salesforce certification beneficial ADM 201 / ADM 211 / ADM 301
- Atlassian Confluence (Wiki) & JIRA experience beneficial
- Understanding of relational databases with strong technical/analytical skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
Click APPLY to submit your application.