- Design and Implement Salesforce Development best practices
- Proactively contribute to the technology leadership team with the ongoing strategy
- Maintain and continuously improve the existing Salesforce systems
- Develop your own capabilities as a Technologist and expert with the Salesforce platform
- 3+ years’ experience designing, implementing, and supporting Salesforce solutions.
- 5+ years’ experience in software engineering.
- Excellent understanding and experience with Lightning and Java
- Experience with Salesforce in integrated platforms and RESTful APIs.
- In depth knowledge of development best practices, such as code management, coding standards, CI/CD workflows, and release management.
- Proven ability of working in a large complex environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification II will be highly regarded, Salesforce Platform Developer Certification I a must have.
- CBD location with new modern offices
- Salary of up to $180,000 + Superannuation
- Other company benefits
To find out more please contact Tyler Swan on 02 8047 4002 or apply below.