A prestigious global brand is currently expanding its business in Singapore. My client is now looking for a calibre SAP Project Manager to handle all the projects within APAC region.
What's this role about?
You will be managing multiple end-to-end regional SAP ERP projects simultaneously, which involves both development and rollout projects. There will be a team under your leadership. You need to ensure the project objectives and project governance are in place. You should be able to liaise with numerous stakeholders within the business. As you are covering regional projects, you will need to travel within the region subject to the need of the projects.
What you’ll need
- More than 10 years of experience in project management
- Experience in managing more than 5 full end to end project life cycles
- Ability to handle large size projects regionally or globally
- Strong background with SAP
- Good experience with Sales Supply Chain or Manufacturing Supply Chain