The Scrum Master will be working on a variety of projects across the Digital team, running Agile ceremonies and Scrum BDD sessions. You'll be part of a collaborative and innovative environment, and responsible for facilitating effective agile software development for a cross-functional software team to ensure optimum business and customer value.
- Significant experience working as a Scrum Master or equivalent
- Scrum Master Certification – highly regarded
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- At least 3+ years prior experience with software development teams
- A strong knowledge of BDD & AWS
- Experience with AEM or an equivalent content management system would be highly regarded, as well as previous experience in the Banking and Finance industry
- Experience mentoring and coaching team members
- Exceptional communication and collaborative team working skills
- Join one of the biggest banks in Australia
- 12 Month Contract with Immediate Start
- Central Location
- Competitive Day Rate + Superannuation