You will be focused on leading multiple delivery teams and building a high performance environment and team culture. The Scrum Master will be working on a variety of projects across the Digital team, running Agile ceremonies and coaching the team to set and achieve sprint goals.
You'll be part of a collaborative and innovative environment, and responsible for facilitating effective agile software development for the features roadmap.
- Significant experience working as a Scrum Master, with Agile & Scrum certifications being highly regarded
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD and CI/CD.
- Demonstrated experience with coaching high performing teams and creating a high performance culture
- At least 3+ years prior experience with leading multiple delivery and software development teams
- Exceptional communication and collaborative team working skills
The Culture & Benefits
- Join one of the leading Australian Banks and be working on innovative and exciting projects
- Competitive Salary - $155,000 package
- Be part of a collaborative and innovative culture, who operate with a FinTech start-up mentality