One of the four largest financial institutions in Australia in terms of market capitalisation, earnings and customers.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for facilitating effective agile software development for a cross-functional software team to ensure optimum business and customer value. A key component of the role is to facilitate effective use of agile frameworks and behaviours to ensure agile standards and guidelines are adhered to during delivery, as well as ensuring successful and considered transition to improved delivery processes, procedures and standards.
- Significant experience working as a Scrum Master or equivalent
- Willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline
- Scrum Master Certification – Highly regarded
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- At least 3+ years prior experience with software development teams
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience mentoring and coaching team members
- Childcare services
- Flexible working environment
- Strong benefits and bonus